Monday, September 6, 2010

Not Fit For Human Consumption...Yet.

You probably reached this place by clicking on my name commenting on someone else's blog and ended up here. You may want to pull into another driveway, back out and head in a different direction...for now. Nothing here yet.
I'm preparing to set up a blog and grabbed the name whilst I could (I tried about 2 hundred better names first...all taken).
I'm hoping to get to it soon between out of state company, my own traveling and well, life in general but nothing worthy of blog posting.


 Hmmm...  maybe a cooking blog?

3 comments:

Mirella Patzer said...

Thanks for visiting History and Women. Your blog looks intriguing and I especially like the tidbits of your personality that are shining through. Looking forward to watching your launch.

Big Bird said...

Thankya, thankya! I love your website! Perhaps one of the reasons that mine is falling behind?! Spent entirely too much time there!
Still have 2 out of town/state trips coming up so it will be a while before I actually get started here.

Infarrantly Creative said...

To answer your question. no the paint does not chip when you use that laminate primer. It is amazing stuff. But pretty toxic. Keep those windows open. Good luck!